Congratulations on your Engagement
Flexibility is the key to making your day a success. My job is to help you with the necessary paperwork and help guide you through the process to make sure your ceremony is simply perfect.
I make sure your wedding ceremony is tailored to suit your individual needs. I have a selection of ceremonies available for you to choose from, and plenty of ideas and resources that I can share with you or alternatively feel free to create your own.
An important role of the officiant is to give you guidance in crafting your wedding ceremony.
Most wedding ceremonies contain most of these elements;
– Wedding processional or entrance of the couple, and wedding party if applicable,
– Music, literature, and poetry or wedding readings,
– Attendants or witnesses to sign the wedding certificate or marriage license,
– Wedding Vow,
– Exchange of wedding rings or gifts,
– A blessing, benediction, community commitment to support the marriage,
– A first kiss as a married couple and a recessional.
Some weddings can also include ceremonies within the wedding ceremony – unity candle ceremony, handfasting, ceremonies with children, ring blessings, cutting with the bedsheet, sand ceremony.
Sunday, 17 January 2021
Royal International Convention Centre
600 Gregory Terrace Bowen Hills, QLD 4006